5.3.08

i simply luv yui..muhaha..no,seriously

she's definitely my no 1 idol...tho not much ppl like japanese artists like i do so much, i'd still like to share this song+this movie.the movie is called 'taiyo no uta' which means 'a song to the sun',literally..thx to one of my classmates, i was able to find that this is the movie that yui acts in that i was searching 4 so long..thx benny^^and the theme song in this movie is called "good-bye days"by YUI. my fav. wanting to make me cry is easy ya know,juz give me a story or movie that is touching and the next second you'll realise that ur tissues are all used up.this is one of the ,most touching love story i've ever watched.its so beautiful..i strongly reccomend u guys to check it out..its about this gal who got an incurable (is there such a word?) disease where when she gets exposed to sunlight-uv light, she'll get all retarded then die..sorry to put this warning in the middle---spoilers*** so back to the topic, she grows up indoors and only goes out at night..then there this guy she likes-kinda a naive playful teenage guy that she secretly watches and has feeling towards.then the next part is the real thing so i dont wish to say it,please check it out..for fans of luv stories, u wont regret..i guarantee..it taught me to be brave..not physically brave, the spiritual mental kind of bravery..next, the song..the lyrics are very beautiful so i decided to post it here..^^..
~YUI - Good-bye Days
作詞: YUI 作曲: YUI
だからいま 会いにゆくそう決めたんだポケットの この曲を君に聴かせたい
そっとヴォリュームを上げて確かめてみたよ
oh Good-bye days いま変わる気がする昨日までに so longかっこよくない優しさがそばにあるから~with you
片方の イヤフォンを君に渡すゆっくりと 流れ込むこの瞬間
うまく愛せていますか?たまに迷うけど
oh Good-bye days いま変わり始めた 胸の奥 alrightかっこよくない優しさがそばにあるから~with you
できれば 悲しい想いなんてしたくないでもやってくるでしょ?そのとき 笑顔で Yeah hello!! my friend なんてさ言えたならいいのに…
同じ唄を 口ずさむ時そばにいて I wishかっこよくない優しさに会えてよかったよ
…Good-bye days

~translation:
So I’ll go to you now, I’ve made up my mind

I want to play you the song in my pocket

I quietly turned up the volume to make sure

Oh good-bye days
I feel like things are changing now
So long yesterday and before
I have a clumsy tenderness by my side
~With you

I pass you one earphone
And in that moment, it plays slowly
I am I loving you right?

Sometimes I get confused

Oh good-bye days
Now what’s in my heart has begun to change, alright
I have a clumsy tenderness by my side
~With you

I don’t want to have sad thoughts if I can help it
But they’re bound to come, right?
When they do, I’ll smile and say
Yeah hello! I hope I can call you My friend...
When we sing the same song
Be by my side, I wish
I’m glad I found that clumsy tenderness
...Good-bye days

thats all. gotta go sleep now..sports practice tomorrow.omg.0_0 ciaoz

No comments:

ponder

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience.
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.
-Robert Fulghum

The opposite of love is not hate,
it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness,
it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy,
it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death,
it's indifference.
-Elie Wiesel

All men and women are born, live suffer and die;
what distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, whether they be dreams about worldly or unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about...
We do not choose to be born.
We do not choose our parents.
We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing.

We do not, most of us, choose to die;
nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death.
But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live.
-Joseph Epstein


Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.
-Ayn Rand

Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
-Mother Teresa


Dream as if you'll live forever...live as if you'll die today.
-James Dean