31.10.08

Bubbly tired.0ooO0oo0.

Well I accidentally read Lik Wei's long long tag and HAPPENED to have ample free time, so...

THE SELF
[01] Name: Andre Tan Hong Shu
[02] Nickname: Andre, Kazjun, Add Maths freak, Galfren, Dre
[03] Married: Yeah right...
[04] Zodiac Sign: Aries
[05] Gender: Male
[06] Age: 16 going to 17 in December.
[07] High School: Form 1-4 MES, Form 5 Sri KL
[08] University: Not so fast man..
[09] Height: 160 something..shorty
[10] Weight: 70 something kg, super fat. Biasalah =D
[11] Do you like yourself: Depends on my mood.
[12] Piercings: NO WAY. Its UNCOOL.
[13] Right or left: Right but I wanna be both..Maybe I’d find time to train.
[14] Are you a freak: Guess so.. Check out my nick.
[15] Hair: Black. I thinked of dyeing it to white D= haha
[16] Skin: Fair, hairy-which annoys me, kinda.
[17] Allergic: DUST!! Fur. People talking loudly like in pasar.
[18] What are you doing now: ?
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Whatever I favour.
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Whatever.

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents.
[22] Siblings(included you): Tiga.
[23] Eldest: Ore ga.
[24] Youngest: Fatty.
[25] Love/hate your family: Depends on my mood=P

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Well………………………………dunno.
[27] If yes, who is he/she: Uh…..
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Secret, duh.
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: One-way only.
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Secretly.
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Yeah, it’s kinda like a joke.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: No chance.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: I wish I had the chance.
[34] Ever argue with your other half: These questions are making me desperate.
[35] You with your other half since: Not yet k?
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: Dunno, might be both, frankly speaking I love puppies more than human, or rabbits, I could be a zoophiliac. Muhahaha.
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Uh, enough of it.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Haiyo, dah cakap tak de lo.
[39] You woo-ed her/him or he/she woo you: dunno.
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: I’d call that a fantasy, thank you.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Lik Pin, I guess. EJ and Shen are cousins, so not considered XD Kinda antisocial huh?
[42] Your first enemy: Too many enemies, too busy to remember.
[43] The friend you love the most: My rabbit.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1only): Dunno.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Physically, none. Character then, all are beautiful lar. Mostly d=
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: Physically, dunno. Character, I would go for…uh, all lar….
[47] The kind of girl/woman you hate the most: Fakers. Intolerant. LOUD. Immoral. Ungrateful.
[48] The kind of boy/man you hate the most: Same as above.
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Well,…
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Like?
[51] If your friend backstab you: It’s normal. I don’t give a damn.
[52] If your friend betray you: They wouldn’t dare.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Thank him for approving of my taste =D
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Uh…..
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: I’m emo but not so sesat yet. He’s the last choice. I’d fall in love with my rabbit first. =D

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Maybe. They say so but I don’t think so.
[57] You always finish your homeworks/assignments: Depends.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mr Chia, Mr Lee, Mrs Koh, Puan Rosila, Mr Stephen.
[59] Always late to school/college: Neva, unless emergency.
[60] Your class: I would write a storybook out of this class. 5 B 4 life =D
[61] You love your seniors: When I was in form 1-3 lar..Like my cousin Amelia, then there’s the greatest head prefects-Elangor, Vivasvan. Then others like Esther, Kheng Hoe, Haw Ping, Sian Loong, Wan Xin, they allll rocked =D
[62] Senior who you love the most: Amelia =D I still look up to you now tho ure in Aussie now =D
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Better than good, “we’re like a dysfunctional family” said Anisha.
[64] Excellent result classmate: Watashi, Azim, EJ……….
[65] Laziest classmate: CMD, Charles.

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Save the world while living to their most extents.
[67] Stupid people: Baka and still wanna act smart.
[68] Good looking people: I need to look, and analyse =D
[69] Ugly people: People with despicable personalities.[70] Funny people: Great humour. I take all kinds of them =D
[71] Cute people: Like someone, that can make you head over heels for them.
[72] Bad people: Stupid and ugly.
[73] Honest people: Yeah right…they’re extinct kay?
[74] Acting people: Cannot fake through my eyes, I have vulture eyes =D
[75] You are what kind of people: Macam-macam ada. Hehe.

THE PREFER
[76] Lips or eyes: Both. Lips with just the right size-kissable, eyes just nice to fit.
[77] Hugs or kisses: Together ;P
[78] Shorter or taller: Depends.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Mix of both.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both.
[81] Listener or talker: A mix of both.
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic.
[83] Good wife or Good mother: Both is best.


THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: I dunno if I can. I aim, uh, 25.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): 3 to 5.
[86] Career: Engineer, I hope.
[87] Salary: Anything.
[88] Retirement age: Neva. I work for the world.
[89] Properties value: Anything.
[90] Wishes: That all my wishes come true. OOooI’m so bad =D

No comments:

ponder

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience.
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.
-Robert Fulghum

The opposite of love is not hate,
it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness,
it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy,
it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death,
it's indifference.
-Elie Wiesel

All men and women are born, live suffer and die;
what distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, whether they be dreams about worldly or unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about...
We do not choose to be born.
We do not choose our parents.
We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing.

We do not, most of us, choose to die;
nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death.
But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live.
-Joseph Epstein


Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.
-Ayn Rand

Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
-Mother Teresa


Dream as if you'll live forever...live as if you'll die today.
-James Dean