19.3.09

God I just hate my network with words.

God knows what am I going to say.

For this is the last time I am going to let my inspiration to just slip away like that.
OH Mai Gawd I just hate being so unable to release inspiration in form of words and instead I just go emo and high just like sohigh!

Shits.
Crapper.

Shoot la just giving it a try k?

Here goes.

>>Have you promoted to yourself?

Today our GBUS class just had this preview thing for this Milan Doshi talk and I was in this event thing to help out cuz like duh, I'm in GBUS.

So, we were doin' real great to make it a successful outcome. No one really cared much about what they were going to actually learn in this thingy I presume. I can see from the way that people promote, they just do it like, "you better fuckin' come cuz I need my fuckin' marks"

Okay maybe that was just sterotypish much but I just want to express this so that I relates to what I'm gonna say next.

Dear promoters, have you promoted to yourself? I mean as a promoter (kinda) myself, I felt the urge to really get yourself to the event, I mean synchronize yourself to it. Do you understand why we're here? Do you know what are you actually gonna do in the future?

I know my writing is kinda vague (traits of an emo not in good terms with words) but please bear with it... (I dun even know if someone reads it, but hell the fuck who cares?)

I know some of you guys are so funded and protected by your parents, me too. But it occurs to me that no one had ever shared this part of themselves that I am going to share.

Here goes. I'm really starting to think(haha I'm actually thinking, why didn't I think when I went Starbucks), about my future. I constantly used to get blabberin' from me mom n dad about how hard it is when you grow up; they usually do this when I laze round or play computer games. I just really started to know, how hard it is to take care of oneself AND study. (especially when you have sloppy housemates, no offense Xd) I'm just freakin' talkative here. And yes, I'm kinda a sometimes-clean-freak-but-not-tidy-freak-just-dusts-kinda person. Oops.

I KNOW some of you have your future planned, going to finish studying, and going to your fathers' companies. (what was my point har? urgh, thats why I just hate my way with words, I just get lost) I want you to know, how valuable had these two preview been, more importantly, the main thing. It's a chance. Obviously. See the bunting and I see six letters. C.H.A.N.C.E. or maybe C.H.A.N.G.E.

So, to take a chance, or not to?


I'm just bad at this. Blame my whacko brain. Seriously, many people perfectly understand this question literally BUT NEVER emotionally. I don't know what to say anymore. Just that I fuckin' support this charity of Milan Doshi's. He's been real kind to us. One more thing, whatever you do, to survive, you need money, it's how the system works.

I don't want to be in business. I'm a fuckin' engineer/ scientist/ asshole.


Rethink. I'm aiming for science too, but you'll never know how much I realized stuffs don't just come to you, go to them, same applies to the stuff-"realization" (I don't think people can decipher this sentence, even I got confusedXD)

There you go, end of blast. Blast of nonsense. Urgh, I'm just not a good writer. EMO EMO EMO....I just get emotional, I just wish to be able to do it better in words. ARGH..

= .


Argh, just think about it k? I'm freakin' supporting this event. I don't want to live blindly, ever.
Ciao. To stupidity and beyond~

No comments:

ponder

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience.
That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.
-Robert Fulghum

The opposite of love is not hate,
it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness,
it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy,
it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death,
it's indifference.
-Elie Wiesel

All men and women are born, live suffer and die;
what distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, whether they be dreams about worldly or unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about...
We do not choose to be born.
We do not choose our parents.
We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing.

We do not, most of us, choose to die;
nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death.
But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live.
-Joseph Epstein


Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle.The world you desired can be won. It exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.
-Ayn Rand

Smile at each other, smile at your wife, smile at your husband, smile at your children, smile at each other -- it doesn't matter who it is -- and that will help you to grow up in greater love for each other.
-Mother Teresa


Dream as if you'll live forever...live as if you'll die today.
-James Dean